This is WAYYY overdue. A good while back Melonie Ann from Melonie’s Poetic Life nominated me for this way awesome award that made me really happy until I promptly forgot about it. I was in Italy at the time and decided to post when I got home.
And then I got home and did laundry and pretended to actually check my email and the happy warm fuzzy feeling of being appreciated by my fellow bloggers was temporarily lost! No need to fear–I got a second wind of it today when I was looking through some old posts and found the nomination! So Melonie, thank you very kindly. You’ve made me super happy twice with this nomination 🙂 Everyone check out this lady’s blog. Stellar stuff 🙂
So, 7 things about me (this is always the toughest part…)
1. I don’t like ricotta cheese.
2. I think blueberries are wrong unless they are from Maine.
3. I’m very low maintenance with creature comforts, but I love my tempurpedic pillow. I sleep way worse without it.
4. I also love my iphone. Siri’s my girl.
5. Les Mis has NEVER floated my boat, on stage and in Russell Crowe’s incapable vocal chords (although he’s quite nice to look at…)
6. I am very distrustful of cats, in general. What are they plotting in those little heads? I don’t know, but it’s definitely sinister.
7. Dogs are man’s best friend. Period. I would take a dog over a person to snuggle with ANY night.
Now, nominating bloggers!
1. The Ancient Eavesdropper (creative stuff!)
4. Melissa K Martin (awesomeeee poetry)
7. Write it Here, Joel (inspiration stuff!)
9. Word Wabbit
10. The Read Room
11. Poet Recreations
12. Deb Scarfo
13. Tin Can Traveler
14. Words of Birds
Thanks to everyone for following/reading. Have a great week!