Tag! You’re it! If you received a pingback from me I have invited you to play. Read the rules and 11 questions below if you’re game!
How to play Elevens Tag:
- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and/or eleven random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Facts about myself (I always find this SO difficult to complete for a weird reason):
1. I do not like blue pens.
2. I prefer bread to dessert ANY day.
3. I cannot drive stick shift cars.
4. I drive a pick up truck named The Beast and I love her (yes, it’s a she)
5. I’m going to Rome today!
6. The Lady Gaga song You and I drives me bonkers because it’s grammatically incorrect.
7. I hate shaving my legs and put it off whenever possible.
8. I would do a lot of things for Joss Whedon to bring back Firefly.
9. I have a crush on Josh Groban. His voice is the voice of an angel.
10. I do not like gin. Or whiskey, although I try to occasionally. Usually I end up unhappy with my attempts.
11. I’ve seen the LOTR films like, an unreasonable amount of times each. Unreasonable.
Right. Now eleven questions for the new recipients! You can play along even if I didn’t tag you.
Questions and Answers:
- Favorite adult beverage? Red wine.
- If you could return to high school and give yourself a little piece of advice, what would you say? Short jean skirts with studs do not look classy.
- What is one thing you want to do this year? Travel. A lot.
- What scares you? Tsunamis. Weird, I know.
- What is your absolute favorite song? (Top two or three if you can’t narrow it down.) Goodness… So it Goes, Hallelujah and maybe American Pie.
- What is your most cherished possession? A picture book with pics of my sisters.
- If you could have coffee/dinner with any living celebrity, who would it be? Jon Stewart.
- What is the most recent thing you’ve learned? On the Isle of Lewis, Scotland, people do not do anything on Sunday generally. Children don’t play, no biking, no work unless necessary. It’s a day of complete rest. Interesting place.
- Favorite movie? Goodness, that’s tough… Life is Beautiful, I guess.
- Last book you read? (How was it?) No Mate for the Magpie. Very good read once you get used to the dialect.
- Tell us an absurd truth about you. I take wrappers off bottles compulsively.
New questions (stealing some old ones):
1. What’s something you’ve recently learned?
2. Song you last listened to?
3. Most interesting place you’ve ever been?
4. Pet peeve?
5. How do you eat eggs, if at all?
6. In an ideal world, how would we travel?
7. If you could ask God (or equivalent) one question, what would it be?
8. Favourite animal?
9. If you could give your child (born or unborn) one super power, what would it be?
10. If you could have one type of soup for the first course of your last meal, what would it be?
11. If you could have one dessert for the last course of your last meal, what would it be? (these are very fancy last meals, mind you.)
Okay, bloggers. Let’s play!
Thanks everyone! Have a great rest of your week.