Fun! Khaula Naxir was kind enough to nominate me for a Very Inspiration Blogger Award which is, needless to say, very cool! Check out My Invincible Spirit for a great read.
So, it’s been a few days. To those who have been so kind to follow developments in my life, I have not heard back from my estranged father after sending the email (see the email I didn’t send here and the email I did send here). But alas, I have blogging. And St. Patrick’s Day. In Galway, Ireland. Things aren’t looking so bad at all. And this award is certainly fun and exciting!
Display the award logo.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. CHECK
2. State 7 things about yourself. if I must…
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. DEFINITELY!
Onto 7 things about me:
1. I have curly hair. At the moment, it’s annoying. Every once in a blue moon, it’s lovely. Blue moons are very rare.
2. I’m addicted to House of Cards. Who isn’t?
3. I don’t like ketchup.
4. Honey mustard is possibly the best condiment in the world. (Not really about me, but relevant to everyone who lives near a grocery store that sells honey mustard).
5. My dream job is writing for John Stewart. I would settle for marrying for him
6. I think The Soup is a wholly under-appreciated television program.
7. I am angry with the hipsters for claiming Kurt Vonnegut. Now I feel stereotyped when I say he is my idol. It’s just not fair. How dare they.
And now the fun part! Bloggers I like! Most of these will be fiction writers who, in my humble opinion, are very talented and deserve recognition. Give them a try. They’re mostly people I’ve chatted with in some form or another. Good peoples. For sure.
Thanks for everything, blogosphere. Have a happy St. Paddys day!